April 2, 2011

Stanley Park

Selfishly, I always talk about Vancouver and how great is is running around the sea wall surrounding Stanley Park. Its hard not to talk about it when it is an absolutely amazing place. 

Now, I am posting a picture that shows you this glorious place where you feel like you can run forever and never see a bad view. It is absolutely amazing. The greenery, the deep woods, ocean, rock formations, birds, tons of interesting people and lovely park benches. It is places like this that make Vancouver the absolute best place to live in the entire world. So enjoy todays photo of a park bench in Stanley Park.

Also, I have almost completed the first section of my South Africa series. I will be presenting them later tonight or tomorrow. So be ready for that multi-post series of photos from the south, of Africa.

The tamer and groomed section of Stanley Park. Continue along this path to get to the wilder side of Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment