February 13, 2011

Welcome to the start of my adventure

This blog is the place to be if you want to read about running, adventure and anything running or outdoors related. This blog will focus on my running adventures, trials and tribulations but from time to time I will report about any other adventures and general nonsense. So enjoy everything that has to do with running, trail running and adventure.

My name is Chris and I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, the most beautiful city in the world. If you don't believe me come check it out, you will not be disappointed. I moved here in Sept. 2010 from Calgary to begin my second degree, this one is in education.

I am going to allow you to live vicariously through me by means of this blog. On this site, I will post all my amazing training stories, race stories, sometimes life stories, amazing running recipes I find, tips, tricks, interesting information and places I enjoy running. As I explore the West looking for places to run I hope to have you along for the journey.

To get to the point, my training program will culminate near the end of this summer with two major trail runs and a marathon in the fall. Along the way I have entered two short trail races to wt my appetite. The longer trail runs this summer will consist of the Chilkoot Trail and the Juan de Fuca trail. All my training will go towards completing these marathon and ultra-marathon length events.

So, with all that said I hope that you enjoy the stories that will be brought to life through this blog. And, if any other runners out there have some amazing stories, tips, recipes, trails or just fun comments drop me a line. I always look forward to hearing from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment